Traditional wood railings are still a popular choice, as they are economical but still classic and elegant. However, as mentioned above, they need the most maintenance, as they tend to damage more easily and require regular staining or painting.
Other options are aluminum, cable, cap-stock composite, glass, steel and vinyl. With so many beautiful styles and configurations in the market, the challenge is choosing just one!
- Excavating and installing concrete footings
- Installing Helical
- Decking Installation
- Railing Installation
Over the last 10 years the deck industry has developed a variety of attractive rail systems. Because your deck’s rails will be one of the most visible features of your new deck, it is important to choose a rail that complements your decking material and the style and color scheme of your house. Consumers have many choices of colors, styles and accessories to provide greater flexibility in design. Many railing systems are built from composite or metal, both of which offer the advantage of low maintenance.
Types of Railings:
- Aluminum Railing
- Iron Railings
- Composite/PVC Railing (Maintance-Free option for you)
- Vinyl Railings (with different capping , post and color options)
- Glass and Cable Railings (Clear to keep your view)
- Privacy Wall/Fence– (For area’s you want complete privacy)
- Pressure Treated Wood Railings: Requires Maintenance like Staining and/or Powerwashing